Monday, May 16, 2011

Will Kratom be banned?

This is a question I have been asking myself for a while. I've been dreading actually getting an answer though. After a lot of hard research and dedication I have finally come to a verdict: No, I don't believe Kratom will be banned(at least anytime soon) because it is:

  • Not a sexy substance, meaning its not attractive and/or socially acceptable
  • It tastes awful
  • It would have to be banned on a state-by-state basis
  • It hasn't(and mostly likely won't) catch on to teenage use because of number 1 reason
  • It causes itchiness(sometimes) and can cause stomach ache
  • It is often not pleasant for people, meaning they won't use it again
  • It is not easily attainable(it has to be ordered online or at a headshop)
All of the above reasons makes me believe that if this wonderful medicinal herb is ever banned, it will be our children who have to suffer ;)

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. If you need then visit us! and thanks again for the post. Kratom Near Me

    ReplyDelete