Sunday, May 15, 2011

REVIEW: Super Green Bali from Ethneofarms.com!

Strain: Bali
Vendor: Ethneofarms.com
Amount Used: 6 grams

Effects: VERY strong sedative!
Intensity: Very high
The Bad: Overpowering
Duration: 5 hours

Summary:
This is my favorite type of Kratom by far! It is very, very powerful and was even almost too much for me to handle! This is the perfect variety of Kratom for veterans of Kratom who are looking for a fun, extremely euphoric evening. I found this to be very euphoric, both mentally and physically, but it had something more to it... I felt very light-weight but at the same time I couldn't move fast and I was very sedated! It was very interesting, though, and I highly recommend this variety to any and all Bali/Indo Veterans!

2 comments:

  1. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Kratom Europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. kratom extract powder

    ReplyDelete